This week our Landscaping team carried out a garden transformation in Chichester, West Sussex.
The work description was as follows:
1. Remove shingle and ground matting from front entrance. Remove stumps and level off area.
2. Create two wooden raised beds either side of the rear back garden.
3. Create divide between existing garden and new hight shingle path leading to garden studio.
4. Instal Indian sandstone stepping path leading to garden studio.
5. Infil around new Indian sandstone stepping path and raised beds with marine shingle.
6. Remove stumps in the back garden.
Despite the dreadful weather at the beginning of the week we managed to complete the job before Virgin Media took up half the street installing fiberoptic broadband!
The final garden design looks great! Once the borders have been planted out and the grass seed begins to tie in the two garden areas we are certain the small garden will have big appeal!